All you need to know about Personal Finance


When you have passion for something and are committed to working hard for it, the right path automatically appears. With my bachelors in finance I was looking for a way to incorporate my love for writing with it. I had been doing content writing for quiet sometime when I came across blogging.  
One of my client asked me to update their word press website. It was the perfect opportunity to look into what might go into websites. From there on I decided to make a mark with a personal site as well. I did not have a specific niche in mind but as I started by blog it quickly became apparent what my content would be on.
I have worked in cooperate organizations and have a small personal business. My blog is all about management of money and finance. It’s aimed at young adults who have just entered the outside world. It can daunting when you start a new chapter of your life and managing expenses can be stressful.
Finance can be looked at as management of money and many of the actives that we spend or plan to spend it on. This includes terminologies like investing, borrowing, lending, budgeting, saving, and forecasting. On a general scale we can divide finance into three sections. Two of these I have personally worked in: personal and cooperate. The third is public/government which is also important.
Personally I think we need to educate our generation more about money management. A lot of time because of this it takes years for some to realise its importance. This is wasting time hence wasting money. Personal finance is not only about managing your money it’s also about saving and investing it.

Life is unexpected and it’s important to save it. May it be for a particular dream or retirement. Would you not want to one day retire and know you have enough to live comfortably? Personal finance also encompasses budgeting, banking, insurance, mortgages, investments, retirement planning, and tax and estate planning.
My blog is new but I can already see the potential it holds as Giving finance advice is an entire industry that provides financial services to individuals and households and advises them about financial and investment opportunities. Personal finance is about meeting personal financial goals, whether it’s having enough for short-term financial needs or saving for your child's college education.
It all depends on your income, expenses, living requirements, and individual goals and desires—and coming up with a plan to fulfil those needs within your financial constraints. These services can be costly and can only be afforded by established individuals that can pay up. Not college students or young graduates who are just starting out.

With my experience as a personal finance advisor I write my blog posts of variety of topics. It’s never been easier to manage money now a days for young adults. Modern technology offers all the tools to kick start your saving mode. You just need to know where to look, there are a number of budgeting apps available that help you along.
These apps are well made and i have complied a list of the best budgeting apps out there on my blog. YNAB, aka You Need a Budget, helps you track and adjust your spending so that you are in control of every dollar you spend. Meanwhile, Mint streamlines cash flow, budgets, credit cards, bills, and investment tracking—all from one place.
Some of my most recent posts which have received praise are investing personal money in stocks, bonds, or guaranteed investment certificates. These posts are targeted towards new business or aspiring business individuals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debt Management: How to Overcome Debt and Achieve Financial Freedom

Chatbots 101: Everything You Need to Know About this Game-Changing Technology